Here are just some of the cake flavors I offer. If there is something not on the list please feel free to ask.
- Honey Jack Daniels- new and super yummy
- White tiramisu– slight spin on the original with mocha buttercream filing.
- French vanilla-Better than just plain white cake.
- Almond vanilla
- Bannana with nuts or not. Goes great with a dark rum buttercream.
- Yellow butter cake
- Marble–A classic that is making a strong return
- Strawberry–Classic pink strawberry cake. Not to be confused with Strawberry cream cake.
- Lemon– tart with lots of zest.
- Lemon with fresh blueberries. ……Just divine.
- Orange cream– great with chocolate filings.
- Raspberry cream–White cake base with raspberry fruit swirled through.
- German Chocolate– with made from scratch German filling.
- Strawberry cream-French vanilla base with strawberry filling swirled through.
- French toast, yep, taste just like it sounds.
- Strawberry red velvet–NEW
- Butter pecan–Great with Bailys Irish cream filling.
- Chocolate amaretto
- Red Velvet
- Butterfinger cake? Absolutely!!
- Strawberry-orange–this one has become a top seller, especially for weddings.
Any of the fruit flavors here can be a full fruit flavor or can be mixed with buttercream for a creamy filling
- Bailey’s Irish Cream buttercream— pairs well with Butterpecan cake
- Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey
- Caramel-salted of course
- Nutella buttercream
- Chocolate ganche, can also have caramel or raspberry swirl.
- Chocolate butter cream
- German chocolate filling
- Apricot and pineapple.
- Any candy can be mixed with the buttercream to make a filling also. Oreos, butter finger, etc.
- Run Chata– My new favorite